R10800 – minimum of 80 people, maximum of 100 people
• Crockery and cutlery
• White linen napkins
• Round tables with white table cloths
Additional: If less than 80
• R2800 for 40 or less people
• R2000 for between 40 and 60 people
• R1100 for between 60 and 80 people
• R750 per person sharing breakfast included
• R995 single breakfast included
• Stay for 2 nights or more and get 15% discount when booking all 7 rooms
• Honeymoon suite: R2100 per night
EXTRA OPTIONAL SERVICES OFFERED
• White chair covers
• Chair tiebacks in color scheme of your choice
• Organza runners or Overlays
• Wedding cake
• Chapel for ceremony
WEDDING MENU OPTIONS
Custom make your menu by choosing the items which you prefer and we will do the costing thereof.
• Chicken springroll with sweet chili
• Mini fish bites in newspaper cones
• Blue cheese and caramelized onion spring roll
• Mini meat ball wrapped in cucumber
• Cocktail smoked snoek pie
• Mini biltong and dried fruit kebab
• Creamy garlic mussels in white wine sauce served with herbed Crostini
• Chicken livers in red wine sauce served with bread fingers
• Creamy mussel soup
• Butternut soup
• Smoked snoek salad
• Chicken spring rolls with cucumber noodles
• Salmon and crab roulade (Salmon stuffed with crabmeat, roasted shallots and sweet peppers in phyllo with cardinal sauce)
• Roasted chicken draped with honey mustard sauce
• Rosemary marinated leg of lamb
• Greek salad
• Beef medallion in red wine sauce served with herbed rice and vegetables
• Seafood Platter (Calamari, Prawns, Fish, mussels)
• Marinated prawns
• Above items served with savoury rice, roast potatoes and summer/grilled veggies
• Cocktail Lemon meringue
• Strawberries dipped in chocolate sauce (when in season)
• Fruit kebab served with ice cream
• Brandy tart served with ice cream or custard
• Traditional Malva pudding
Tea/Coffee extra optional
Corkage Fee: R45
NB. Food prices are based on current prices. Any increases in food price will require adjustment to quotation.
Costing to be done depending on what your requirements are:
• Dome draped with white organza
• Arch with white draping
• White chair covers
• Organza chair tie backs in color of your choice
• Red carpet
• Aisle draping
• Beach Permit
The venue cost is requested as deposit to confirm booking. The venue cost is non-refundable once made. A 50 % of the total cost is required after acceptance of proposal and the remaining 50% is requested 2 weeks prior to the date of the function.
Dear Sir / Madam
Thank you for choosing The Paternoster Lodge & Restaurant for your forthcoming Event.
At The Paternoster Lodge & Restaurant we strive towards professional, but personal service, and in order to build a good working relationship with you, we wish to list the following conditions for your information:
CONFIRMATION OF RESERVATION
• To confirm a reservation, we require the full name of client, contact telephone numbers, postal address, email address and a short outline of function requirements.
• A deposit of R10800 is required to secure your date no later than 14 days after the date of reservation. This deposit will be deducted from your final account and is non-refundable.
• Please note that your function reservation is not confirmed unless your deposit is received. Deposit may be paid directly into our bank account but must be followed up with a faxed copy of the deposit slip. Our bank details are as follows: The Paternoster Lodge, Acc. No. 406 201 7845, ABSA Bank Vredenburg, and Branch Code 632 005.
• Our payments terms are as follows: cash, credit card, direct deposit or by bank transfer.
• 50 % of the total estimated account must be paid 2 (two) months prior to your function.
• A breakage fee of R2000 is to be made with the final payment and is refundable within 7 days after the function.
• Balance of the account, being full payment for the function, is to be received two weeks prior to the function. Your event will not take place unless the full payment is in our bank account and we have received the proof of your payment.
• Should any extra costs be incurred on the day, these are to be settled before the end of the function.
• Penalties will be incurred on late payments: Interest penalty at the prime bank rate plus 2% (two per centum) from the due date of payment until and including the actual date of payment.
• Should you cancel your reservation 6 months or more prior to the scheduled date, the payments less a 20 % handling fee is refundable. If cancellation is made less than 6 months prior to the scheduled date, the payment is not refundable. Please note the venue deposit is non-refundable.
• Should you request that an account be run for the bar for the duration of your function, the estimated budget is payable upfront and the balance of the account will be payable directly at the end of the function, unless otherwise arranged.
• Paternoster Lodge & Restaurant is fully licensed and able to meet all your beverage requirements. Should you wish to provide your own wines and sparkling wine, you are more than welcome to do so. A corkage fee of R45-00 per 750ml bottle will be levied. 1 red, 1 white and a sparkling wine per table of 10 guests is allowed.
• Kindly note that no beverages may be brought onto the premises,
• The bar closes at midnight, following which no more drinks will be served.
MUSIC & SOUND
• In the event that you choose your own supplier, it should be approved by your function co-ordinator.
• The music supplier should be at The Paternoster Lodge & Restaurant at least two hours prior to the function in order to set up and to ensure that the equipment is in working order.
• Music will be shut down at 23h00, as The Paternoster Lodge & Restaurant is in a residential area and noise pollution is a concern for our homeowners. We also discourage heavy bass and very high volumes.
• We strongly suggest that you make use of our preferred decor and flower suppliers. If in the event that you choose your own supplier, it should be approved by your function co-ordinator.
• For décor purposes, the room is available to you on the day of your function or a prearranged date and time confirmed with your function co-ordinator.
• Please note that all items brought in for décor purposes are your sole responsibility and The Paternoster Lodge & Restaurant will not be held responsible for any loss or damage, although all possible care and prevention will be taken.
• We can arrange draping, and fairy lights on requests
• The final guest list and table arrangements for your function must be finalized two weeks prior to the date of the function, together with the order of events, time schedule, bar requirements, etc.
• It is advisable to set up a meeting with your function co-ordinator at this time to finalize the order of events and venue requirements.
• The function fee includes the use of the venue for a specified time period;
• Breakfast functions must end by 12h00
• Brunch functions must end by 14h30
• Lunch functions must end by 18h00
• Dinner functions must end by 23h00
• For extension of dinner functions, a R1000-00 per hour venue hire will be applicable only with prior arrangement with your function co-coordinator.
The venue hire for private functions are as follows:
• R10800 – minimum of 80 people, maximum of 100 people
• Additional: If less than 80
o R2800 for 40 or less people
o R2000 for between 40 and 60 people
o R1100 for between 60 and 80 people
• All prices are exclusive of 15 % VAT. Any increase in VAT or any other statutory changes, which could be levied, will be for your account.
• All prices quoted are subject to change at our discretion, in the event of irregular supplier increases and outside factors.
• Please note that a 12 % gratuity will be automatically added to your food and beverage account for functions.
• Malicious damage to our property and theft will be charged at full replacement cost.
• Any noise pollution will not be tolerated outside or around the lodge accommodation after 23h00.
Thank you for your co-operation in the above. Should you have any further requests or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to assisting you with all of your event requirements.